Marathon Training, Day 7: 6 Mile Run
No phone= no pictures :( All I have to say about this run is thank God for sprinklers… it was HOT. I started overheating after about 4 miles and then all I could think about was getting to shade. I stopped to walk almost every time I reached shade and stood in every sprinkler I came across. Probably the only perk to not having a phone or iPod.
Next time I will be sure to bring my hydration belt with me, because this run was not fun. And also, I’ll make sure to check the weather before I go outside… I had no idea it was supposed to be so hot!! I walked about a mile with Dakota Joey for my cool down. He had to drag me the whole way. Yay for being done!! Lazy Kristy for the rest of the day.
6.13 miles in 1:18:00, 12:43 pace
15 Notes/ Hide
- 3quartersalice likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- lifeofjazzie likes this
- fasterphil likes this
- liftheavybeawesome likes this
- tallmormon said: hey I am about to do that too!
- tallmormon likes this
- greatescapes22 likes this
- httpborrowedtimetumblrcom likes this
- craigfinallycavedin likes this
- for-time likes this
- yearwon likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness posted this