A Rant About Jealousy and Insecurity
I’m having some major jealousy issues… only semi weight loss related…
My boyfriend’s ex girlfriend is GORGEOUS! And rich. And did I mention gorgeous? Plus, they met in 8th grade or something and dated until just a few years ago. And she is friends with one of MY best friends (my BFF introduced me to my boyfriend) so I’m always seeing photos of her. I have done way too much Facebook stalking lately and I need it to stop… I met her a couple months ago and it didn’t help that she’s the nicest person ever. And of course I was drunk and incredibly nice to her… and I may have even told her how pretty she is… fail…
Maybe I didn’t care as much when I was at my lowest weight last summer (when my boyfriend and I met), but lately I’ve started feeling really self-conscious about my weight and I think it’s igniting all the jealously inside me. I’m like, jealous of every single girl he talks to WHICH IS STUPID. He is the most awesome boyfriend and would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship… but still the jealousy ensues. Yes, I want to lose weight. But I also want to be comfortable at whatever weight I’m at. Craig tells me I’m beautiful/have a great body/ etc etc all the time, which makes me feel awesome and I couldn’t ask for more, so clearly this is an internal issue. I’m not comfortable being the weight I’m at and it’s making me very insecure. I think [I hope] it will pass. Just having one of those
days months I guess.
This post will be deleted… but yeah… needed to get that off my chest…
[Edit: Just found out his ex girlfriend is on the guest list for the housewarming party for my best friend that Craig and I (and Craig’s mom!!!) are going to this weekend. Freaking awesome.]
24 Notes/ Hide
- lostweightgainedlove said: U are gorgeous! And run marathons!
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- ladylikebutnotreally said: how old are you? your age is showing…#hotmess
- thebestmel said: Girl, you’re totally gorgeous yourself! And you run marathons!!!
- thisfearlesslife said: Story of my life! We all have insecurities, but seriously, you are HOT and should be proud of your body.
- takingbackeelaine answered: There are always going to be others better/prettier. You have to know that you’re amazing. He chose you.
- mandyisdandy likes this
- 94monkeys answered: Been there! but you have to remember, even though she seems gorgeous and perfect, they broke up for a reason. maybe a lot of reasons.
- gezellig likes this
- ttheworldisyours likes this
- runwrite likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- beckyc likes this
- fat-chance said: … that your boyfriend loves YOU.
- happyhealthysteps answered: Its hard to break down the real reasons why we feel the way we do, but its good that you have someone that supports you.
- fat-chance answered: I feel like we’ve all been there. No matter how ridiculous the thoughts - we’ve all had them. Just take comfort in knowing YOU’RE awsome and
- dodorunrun answered: He chose you. You are going down a road that will drive him away, change direction before it happens.
- fitbuffalo said: I think we’ve all been there
- fitbuffalo likes this
- runslikeapenguin answered: I know how you feel. For the record, “unsuscribe” is one of the best new features on Facebook.
- thekeevster answered: I feel ya!
- thekeevster likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness posted this