Friday List of Super Awesomeness
- Last weekend, Craig and I had a great time going to the city to try Ethiopian food. I didn’t know what to expect, but it was fantastic. Spicy, lots of flavor, and oh my gosh their chicken was to die for. YUM!
- We also took a walk on the beach and got a couple cute pics out of it :)
- Craig got offered a full time position at the company he interned with!!! And it’s 20 minutes away from where I currently work, which means…
- I started apartment and townhouse hunting this weekend!!! I have seriously been waiting months for this… I reached my limit with living at home a long time ago. We’re going to try to move in somewhere by March :)
- I’ve made 5 apartment appointments for this weekend! And they all accept puppies so Jack can come with us. He is the most cuddly dog ever and I can’t wait to live with him!!! And Craig too of course ;)
- I somehow convinced myself to do the Strictly Strength class at Lifetime last night even though I was SO tired. I’m proud of myself for doing it though.
- I worked 7+ hours of overtime this week. Yay for having extra money to put into savings!
- I’m going out tonight for a friend’s birthday who I haven’t seen in forever!!! We don’t really have an excuse for not hanging out sooner, besides being busy, but I’m still incredibly excited to see her.
- Not so awesome: I missed the season premiere of Archer last night.
- I’m super busy this weekend, but I’m actually excited about it! Going to the bar tonight, 4 apartment appointments tomorrow, dinner with my dad, ping pong + beer pong + Call of Duty tomorrow night, another apartment appointment on Sunday, and dinner with Craig’s family. Busy but I’m so excited to start looking at apartments!!! In case I haven’t mentioned that yet.
Happy Friday!!! And thanks Darcy for the gif :)
21 Notes/ Hide
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- craigfinallycavedin likes this
- wineand90 answered: I fell in love with Ethiopian food in Chicago!
- seeamandarun likes this
- angelatrainsforahalf likes this
- fitterisbetter likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- iwannatri likes this
- laurenscloset likes this
- justabunchofmemories86 likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- moonstruckmischief likes this
- mr-smit likes this
- latestartpremed said: Isn’t ethiopian food absolutely delightful. I love it.
- alltheplacesidreamof likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- delarunnergirl85 likes this
- amy-ela likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness posted this