Happy Tuesday, everyone! If I don’t look happy in this photo it’s because I’m trying very very hard not to go get free unhealthy food for lunch. My boss warned me that there’s going to be free catered food all week because of some special event going on… ugh. This is a test of my willpower!
I can’t wait to get out of here and go for a run with the boyfriend! It’s great having him on his own training plan, because then he tells me that we need to go for a run when I come over, instead of me begging him to run with me. In other running news, I am getting completely hooked on the book I’m reading; Born to Run. The last chapter I read last night was talking about all the benefits of barefoot running and really making me rethink the way I run. Would it be weird if I ran a mile barefoot tomorrow? Are you supposed to run in the grass? Is it going to kill my feet? I don’t want to run barefoot all the time… but now I’m dying to try it! I think this book is brainwashing me… in a good way :)
18 Notes/ Hide
- onlultah likes this
- xuxu213 likes this
- mar-kicksass said: I just started reading Born to Run! :) Cute photo, resist the free food!!!
- ironphenix likes this
- alltheplacesidreamof likes this
- beckyc likes this
- theskinnyongettingthinny said: They say run in grass first:) but aren’t your vibrams the same thing?
- runwrite likes this
- southernsara said: I’m listening to Born to Run. I’m already giving my Nike Frees another go. Starting with short runs on the treadmill and hope to work up to wearing them on my longer runs.
- southernsara likes this
- mrsfitwatcher said: Uuuuugh similar boat. I just got an email “Ice Cream Social 3-4:30pm today!” as a farewell to a VP…MUST. RESIST. :(
- robbsadventure likes this
- maaaandyb likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness posted this